The following is true of the Terms and Conditions laid out below for Sweepstakescasino.net:
- Any and uses of the “Website” refers to Sweepstakescasino.net
- Any use of “We,” “Us,” and “Our” in the Terms and Conditions refers to Sweepstakescasino.net
- Any use of “you” refers to the individuals(s) visiting the website and to the same when contributing content to the Website.
- Any use of “Agreement” refers to any terms, conditions, and notices outlined in this document.
Use of, and access to, the Website is offered to you upon your acceptance, without modification of the “Agreement.” By visiting and using this Website, you agree to the bounds and limitations of the Agreement.
If you cannot agree with this agreement, we recommend you leave the website. If you do not accept the full weight of the Terms and Conditions, you are not authorized to use the Website.
We reserve the full right to make any changes, modifications, and amendments we deem fit to the Agreement. These can be made at our discretion without the need for notification of said changes to any user of the Website. Continued use of the Website posits any such discretionary changes will be deemed as acceptance of the new Agreement.
Acceptance of and compliance with this Agreement is the only condition under which access and use of the Website are made available to you.
Terms and Conditions
By visiting the Website, you agree to the following Terms and Conditions:
- All content published on this Website is for informational purposes only. We are not liable for the outcome of any actions based on what you read on the Website. This includes content sent via email marketing by us.
- We are not an online or mobile gambling operation; as such, we do not take or facilitate financial transactions relating to placing bets or wagers.
- You agree not to use the Website (or any part thereof) for any illegal activities and agree to use it by all relevant jurisdictional laws. You will indemnify and hold us harmless from any third-party claims, losses, damages, liabilities, costs, and expenses (including fees and expenses) relating to or arising from any violation by you of these terms.
- You agree not to upload to or transmit via the Website (or any of its related servers and services) any computer viruses, macro viruses, trojan horses, worms, or anything else designed to interfere with, interrupt or disrupt the normal operating procedures of a computer, computer network or mobile device(s).
- You will not create and publish a hypertext link to any part of the Website or attempt unauthorized access to any part or component of the Website.
- You will not upload or transmit through the Website any content which We, or any of our users, may deem offensive, indecent, objectionable, or obscene. This includes content that may cause annoyance, inconvenience, or needless anxiety. We reserve the right to delete such content without notification or explanation.
- We do not guarantee that the Website will be error-free, defect-free, or uninterrupted. All content is provided on an “as-is” and “as-available” basis. In addition, you assume total responsibility for your actions due to the informational content found on the Website. The sole remedy you have in case of loss or dissatisfaction based on the Website is to stop using the Website. We will not be liable to you for any compensation, including indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, or punitive damages, including lost profits.
- To increase our users’ value, we may provide links to other websites or resources. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources and do not endorse and are not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for the privacy practices or the content (including misrepresentative or defamatory content) of such websites, including (without limitation) any advertising, products or other materials or services on or available from such websites or resources, nor for any damage, loss or offense caused or alleged to be caused by, or in connection with, the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on such external sites or resources.
- Sweepstakescasino.net shall not be responsible for any misinformation expressed and implied. While we make an effort to keep our website free of errors or omissions, Sweepstakescasino.net makes no warranty for the accuracy of the information provided and that of third-party websites linked to and from our website.
- Any materials and links on this website shall be used at your own risk. Sweepstakescasino.net, including our team, does not take any liability for any damage or loss caused directly or indirectly by the materials of this website.
- Sweepstakescasino.net does not offer real money gambling opportunities or the ability to sign up at online casinos to US residents. United States residents can register and play free casino games on our site and partner with social casinos, but real-money casinos will be restricted.
- It is your responsibility to confirm that online gambling activities are allowed in the country where you reside and that you meet the minimum age to gamble and read the contents of this website. It is also your responsibility to ensure you comply with the gambling laws imposed by the country, state, and town of your residence.
- All contents published on Sweepstakescasino.net are copyrighted; unlawful use, distribution, and duplicating of our materials violate copyright and trademark laws.
If you would like to reach our other policies, please find them here.
Our contact information can be found on our contact us page, including our email and contact form.